ss_blog_claim=c0aa2ea692f1b3e637311b9d68841112

Blogs

Ever wondered WHY people blog? ...Ya, me too. Despite the fact that Americans have too much time to waste (myself as a prime candidate), we have now added into the equation the wonderful world of blogging.


A lot of people are confused on what blogging actually is. But, to be honest, it's really quite simple! See you just write about---nothing. There really is no point.


"But there has to be SOME point or people wouldn't be doing it!"

Correct.

The point of my blog will be to talk about whatever sparks my interest that day! Whether it be potato chips or the color of the little "laser" lights on the laser-tag guns at the kids' play place down the road, it will probably be discussed here.

So, if you would like to join me on my quest to talk about--anything!--then do so! I just want to enjoy God's green earth and pretend it's not as bad as it really is.

YHWH bless,

Trevor

P.S. This was my topic for today, and was rather short. It was just an intro! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 Trevor's Thoughts | by TNB