ss_blog_claim=c0aa2ea692f1b3e637311b9d68841112

The Unattractive Fabulousness of Hair Crimping

Ladies.


I honestly look at this and wonder: Were you high? Did you meet with Donald Trump for your hair consultation? This is almost as bad as Bermuda shorts. Almost.

Just thought I would enlighten everyone on this wonderful aspect of 80's society that is sadly becoming prevalent yet again.

Don't do this to yourself. It looks like the south side of a northbound goat.

Anyways, have a good day and don't straighten your hair with Sun Chips.

Trevor



...Ok I'm not done. This is terrible, I could regurgitate in your hairbrush before you got dressed, and you would dominate the above look after you ran that puppy through your hair.

I think I'll just wear guacamole on my face, that's attractive, right? Of course. Maybe this crimping thing isn't TOO bad.

What am I saying?! This is hideous! I would rather sit on a hot fire poker and spin than let a friend of mine out in public looking like that.

If you crimp your hair--

don't.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 Trevor's Thoughts | by TNB